Sol Body Skinny Dippin’ Shimmering Body Powder ($12.00 for 0.18 oz.) is a medium-dark orange with moderate, warm undertones that skewed slightly reddish in its base paired with a sparkling, metallic finish.
It had sheerer, more buildable coverage when applied with a brush and medium, buildable coverage when applied with a fingertip, which was as marketed. The consistency was moderately dense and firmer, but it applied evenly and wasn’t prone to lifting up base products. It wore well for eight hours before showing signs of fading.
- NARS Luster (P, $30.00) is less shimmery, warmer (85% similar).
- MAC Pleasure Model (LE, $31.00) is less shimmery, darker, cooler (80% similar).
- Too Faced I Will Always Love You (P, $26.00) is less shimmery, darker (80% similar).
- ColourPop Parasol (LE, $10.00) is lighter, warmer (80% similar).
- ColourPop Extra Sprinkles (PiP, $12.00) is less shimmery, warmer (80% similar).
We’re here to help you make better beauty purchases that you’ll enjoy and love! We recommend signing up to take advantage of personalized features like tracking products you own, viewing dupes that you already have, and more!
Here are some useful resources for you:
Compare Any Two
Curious how two shades compare to each other? Type in the shades below to get instant side-by-side swatches!