Today I’m sharing my Ryse Chocolate Cinnamon Protein Muffins Recipe with you! I’ve always had a lot of fun with baking since I was a teen and lately I’ve been having fun baking with Dave. We try out new recipes that are low in carbs, low in sugar and high on protein to see if it is right for us. ChatGPT was able to help me create this recipe using ingredients I already had in my pantry. I love to use chatGPT as a research tool and for creating recipes.
Protein Muffins Ingredients
- 1 cup Greenwise coconut flour
- 1 cup finely ground Greenwise almond flour
- 1 cup Ryse Chocolate cookie Blast protein powder
- One cup of Ryse Cinnamon toast protein powder
- Stevia in Raw 1/4 cup
- 3 tsp of baking powder
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 cup + 6 tablespoons unsweetened cashewmilk
- 1/4 cup avocado oil
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup lily’s chocolate chips
- 5 tablespoons chia seeds plus 12.5 cups water
- 1/2 cup applesauce
Ryse Chocolate Cinnamon Protein Muffins Instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 & spray silicone muffin pan.
- Place 5 tbsp. chia seed powder + 12.5 tablespoons of water in a bowl.
- In a stand-mixer, combine the almond flour, coconut flour, protein powder (raw stevia), baking powder and salt. Mix on low.