Pat McGrath Venusian Nude Sublime Skin Highlighter ($60.00 for 0.42 oz.) is a richer, golden copper with warm, more orange undertones paired with lighter, rosy-copper sparkle and shimmer throughout.
- Semi-opaque, buildable pigmentation
- Moderately-dense, smooth feel, best with dense brush
- Applied evenly and blended out well, “melted” on skin a bit
- Long-wearing (8.5 hours)
These are the dupes the editor has pulled but not yet rated and officially entered.
- Huda Beauty Rich #2 (PiP, ).
- Tower 28 Sun Coast (P, $20.00).
- MAC Dima’s Glow (LE, $44.00).
- Maybelline Nude Glow (200) (P, $9.99).
- Tarte Candlelight (LE, ).
- Becca Rose Gold (LE, $38.00).
- ColourPop Freak Like Me (P, $8.00).
- NARS Surreal (LE, ).
- Dose of Colors Mírame (LE, $28.00).
- Jouer Skinny Dip (P, $24.00).
We’re here to help you make better beauty purchases that you’ll enjoy and love! We recommend signing up to take advantage of personalized features like tracking products you own, viewing dupes that you already have, and more!
Here are some useful resources for you:
Compare Any Two
Curious how two shades compare to each other? Type in the shades below to get instant side-by-side swatches!