Pat McGrath Bronze Divinity Divine Bronzer (39.00 dollars for 0.33 oz.). It is a deeper, richer copper-brown, with reddish, warm undertones, and matte finish.
- Semi-opaque, buildable pigmentation
- The paint is smooth and velvety. It’s a little thin, but it picks up on a brush well.
- Apply evenly and blend out nicely
- Long-wearing (9 hours)
Details on performance and general characteristics (such as scent) are available.
View All Dupes
Here are the dupes that the editor has pulled, but have not yet been rated or officially entered.
- MAC Your wish is my command (LE, 35.00 dollars).
- Makeup by Mario Dark, P (34.00 dollars).
- ColourPop Let’s go (PiP $8.00)
- Haus Labs Deep Level 9 (P, $38.00).
$39.00/0.33 oz. – $118.18 for each ounce
The formula should be “buildable”, with “demi matte and pearl finishes”, that “blurs and perfects” as it is applied. One shade (Desert Glow) had a real shimmer or pearl, while all the other shades were more like a…