Moira Electra Supernova Multichrome Gel Liner (Six dollars for a 0.01 oz. jar) This base had a multichrome shimmer, which changed from peach to gold and then to greenish-gold. But the changes were not very strong.
- Semi-sheer, difficult to build up evenly
- Emollient, smooth, creamy–seemed too creamy for an even application
- Weaker multichrome shift
- When building, pencils are prone to pushing and smushing the product.
- Long-lasting (8.5 hours until visibly thinning).
For details on general performance characteristics and features (such as fragrance).
- ColourPop Sweetzer Ave (P, $12.00).
- Terra Moons Solar Flare (P, $17.00).
$6.00/0.01 oz. – $60.00 per Ounce
The formula was supposed to have a “creamy texture” and be “waterproof, transfer-resistant, and smudge proof.” It did not appear…