Hello, lovely people! Today I’m sharing the Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe that I’ve been working on. I’m trying to perfect my cookie base, then I’m going to work on a protein version. These low carb, low sugar and gluten free chocolate chip cookies.
When I bake chocolate chip cookie, I want them to be soft and chewy. I don’t like hard and crispy chocolate chip cookies. Swerve brown Sugar helps to increase the chewiness.
Keto Chocolate Cookies Ingredients
- 3 cups of almond flour
- 1 cup swerve brown Sugar
- Baking soda, 1/2 teaspoon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup softened butter
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- Chocolate chips, 1/2 cup
If you don’t like chocolate chip cookies, you can always use caramel, white chocolate, or pumpkin chips! I love the Lily’s brand.
Keto Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
- Heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Spray avocado oil on silicone cookie sheets or line them with parchment paper.
- Put the almond flour, brown sugar, baking soda, and salt into the Kitchenaid Stand Mixer and make sure you’re using the cookie dough hook attachment.
- Add the butter, eggs and vanilla. Mix thoroughly.
- Use a cookie spoon to scoop out the…