This color is a medium peach with warmer, more orange-leaning undertones. It is a medium orange peach, with warm undertones.
- Semi-opaque, buildable pigmentation
- Feels like powder on skin and has a smooth clay-like feeling
- Blended fairly well. Best applied with fluffy synthetic brushes
- Long-wearing (8 hours before fading visibly)
For details on general performance characteristics and features (like scent).
View All Duplicates
- ColourPop Terran My Heart ($10.00 LE) is warmer, more shimmering and similar to the other products.
- Wet ‘n’ Wild Rose champagne (P, $2.99), is cooler and more shimmery.
- Clinique Nude Pop P (P, $11.00) has a more metallic, cooler finish (90% similar).
- Laura Mercier Rosé (LE, $42.00) is more shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- Benefit Gold Rush is darker, more shimmery (90%) and has a higher shine.
- MAC Ginger Spiked is a warmer, more shimmery shade (90 %…