Blush Cream Blush Half Magic Only Dramacheek Fluff It costs $22.00 for 0.23 oz. It is a brighter, richer purple, with cool undertones. The matte finish is soft. It was a more unique shade, so for those looking for this type of hue OR for those with deeper skin (where this blush will not contrast as noticeably, so imperfections in blending will be less apparent), the extra time it takes to blend it out might be “worth” it.
- Semi-opaque, buildable pigmentation
- The skin feels powdery and smooth, with a clay-like texture.
- The brush is best for blending and diffusing; the synthetic, fluffy bristles are better.
- Long-wearing (8.5 hours before fading visibly)
For details on general performance characteristics and features (such as scent),
View All Duplicates
- Give Me Glow Queen of the Glammed is warmer and more muted (85% similar).