Give Me Glow Tequila Sunrise Matte Pressed Pigment $0.105 oz. It is a medium-dark, orange-coral color with warm undertones.
- Opaque pigmentation in one layer
- A smooth, finely-milled texture that is slightly powdery
- It is easy to mix, but it can be difficult to use initially.
- Long-wearing (typically 8 to 9 hours)
READ ANOTHER BOOK:
For more information on performance and characteristics (like smell), please visit:
View All Dupes
- Viseart Granita (LE, ) (100% similar).
- ColourPop Pokey Oaks (LE, $4.50) is darker (95% similar).
- ColourPop Dear (LE), $4.50 is warmer (95% comparable).
- ColourPop Bubblicious (LE) is lighter (95% identical).
- ColourPop Flowerboy (P), $4.50 is cooler (95% identical).
- NARS Blow (LE) is warmer (95% comparable).
- Anastasia Bloom, LE, $12.00), is darker (95%).
- Kaja Juicy Grapefruit (PiP, ) is darker (95% similar).
- Lethal Cosmetics…