Danessa Mericks Dancing Queen Yummy skin blushing balm powder flushed ($25.00 per 0.21 oz. This is a deep raspberry pink with cool undertones. It dries to a matte finish.
- Semi-oapque, buildable coverage
- Lightweight, very emollient, and thin
- Use this cream by applying it on the skin or lips by tapping/pattering.
- Apply evenly on cheeks and lips. This could lift base products a little.
- It can be used as a blush for up to 8.5 hours and as a lipstick color for as little as 2 hours.
Details on general performance and characteristics (like smell) are available.
$25.00/0.21 oz. – $119.05 per Ounce
It is said to be buildable and have a soft-matte texture that “blurs, smooths” the cheeks and lips. The brand suggested using your fingertips to apply the formula by tapping/blending onto cheeks and lips. Although the consistency was light, creamy, and emollient it felt powdery and matte when I applied the color to my skin.
It was less flexible for me because of the thinner consistency and the matte finish.