ColourPop Moon Mud Pressed Powder Blush ($10.00 for 0.28 oz..) is a light-medium, peachy gold with very robust, heat undertones and a easy, luminous sheen that didn’t emphasize pores and skin texture.
- Semi-opaque, buildable pigmentation
- Easy, calmly emollient texture; no powderiness
- Implemented lightly and mixed out simply
- Lengthy-wearing (8 hours prior to fading visibly)
for main points on basic efficiency and traits (like odor).
Most sensible Dupes
- MAC Space of Petunia (LE, $34.00).
- Tom Ford Good looks Moodlight (Most sensible) (PiP, ).
- Iconic London Coral Glow (Proper) (PiP, ).
- MAC Heaven in Your Smile (LE, ).
- Milani Champagne d’Oro (P, $10.99).
- ColourPop Layin’ Out (LE, $10.00).
- OFRA SoHo (LE, $29.00).
- Chantecaille Eclat Sensible (LE, $92.00).
- MAC There She Glows (LE, $44.00).
- Make-up by means of Mario Golden (P, $28.00).