ColourPop Miramar Beach Matte Bronzer ($10.00 for 0.28 oz.) is a light-medium, peachy brown with warmer undertones and a matte finish. Some may find this pulls too orange.
- Opaque pigmentation
- Silky-smooth, finely-milled but lightly powdery
- Blendable, easy to apply and diffuse
- Long-wearing (eight hours of wear on average)
- Persona Terracotta (P, $22.00) is cooler (95% similar).
- ColourPop 310 (P, $8.00) is darker (95% similar).
- Vieve Medium (Left) (PiP, ) is darker, cooler (95% similar).
- Estee Lauder Saffron Sun (LE, $65.00) is lighter, cooler (90% similar).
- ColourPop CA Dreaming (P, $8.00) is darker, cooler (90% similar).
- Too Faced Sunny Honey (PiP, ) is more shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- Tom Ford Beauty Bronze Age (P, $110.00) is more shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- ColourPop All the Feels (PiP, $8.00) is darker, cooler (90% similar).
- Dior Warm Sunrise (004) (P, $48.00) is darker, cooler (90% similar).
- Fenty Beauty Shady Biz (P, $30.00) is darker (85% similar).
We’re here to help you make better beauty purchases that you’ll enjoy and love! We recommend signing up to take advantage of personalized features like tracking products you own, viewing dupes that you already have, and more!
Here are some useful resources for you:
Compare Any Two
Curious how two shades compare to each other? Type in the shades below to get instant side-by-side swatches!