Icing on Top
ColourPop Icing on top of Pressed powder blush It costs $10.00 for 0.28 oz. This matte red has subtle warm undertones.
- Not as buildable and opaque as advertised
- The powder is finely-milled and thin.
- Brush picked up the paint well and blended it nicely
- Long-wearing (8 hours before fading visibly)
Details on performance and general characteristics (like fragrance) are available.
View All Duplicates
- Danessa Spicey (P) ($18.00) is warmer and darker (90% similar).
- Coloured raine My Day One – Blush (LE) is cooler (90 % similar).
- Rare Beauty Believe ($23.00) is lighter than other products (90% similar).
- NARS Dolce Vita is brighter, lighter and warmer.
- Patrick Ta Oh She’s Different (Powder,) is warmer and more shimmery (90% similar).
- Anastasia Exotic is darker and more shimmery (90%) than PiP.
- Viseart Plum # 3 (PiP – ) is…