Chanel Acacia (408) Ombre Premier Libre (40 dollars for 0.14oz.). It is a medium dark, plum-brown color with warm, coppery undertones. The finish is semi-matte.
- The pigmentation is opaque but it fades out when blended out.
- Fallout from the applicator or during application.
- The applicator is worthless and the product had to have a firm press on skin using a fingertip.
- Short-lasting (faded within six hours)
For details on general performance characteristics and features (like scent),
- Too Faced Temper Temper LE (LE, $16.00)
- Urban Decay Addict (LE, $19.00).
- Kaja Cognac (PiP, ).
- ColourPop Gotta Fly (LE, $4.50).
- Natasha Denona Risk (446M) (PiP, $29.00).
- Tom Ford Beauty Mercurial #4 (LE)
- ColourPop Never Grow up (LE, 6.00 dollars)
- Sydney Grace Forever Enough – P, $6.25