Hello, beautiful creatures! Happy Caturday! I hope your weekend is off to a great start. Today I’m sharing my 9 Las Vegas Honeymoon Vacation Makeup Looks video. Since the perfect palette didn’t exist, I created my ideal DIY indie makeup palette for my vacation by shopping my makeup stash. I brought my Nabla Wildberry Cutie palette and several fantastic singles from Lethal Cosmetics and Terra Moons Cosmetics. I added glitter and shimmer with Stila’s Fairytale Glitter & Glow eyeshadow and About Face Eye Glitters. Please be warned this is a very photo-heavy feature.
I purchased everything because I love indie makeup brands, multi-chrome, and duo-chrome makeup. All opinions are my own.
9 Las Vegas Honeymoon Vacation Makeup Looks Video
Watch the video on YouTube with Closed Captioning in English!
I use Rev.com’s transcription services to add closed captioning in English to my videos to make them more accessible for everyone. While you can watch videos directly on my blog, you’ll have a better experience watching them on Youtube, especially if you prefer closed captioning as I do. It cost $45 for captions for this 29-minute-long video, but I consider them necessary.
Honeymoon Vacation Makeup Looks Combos
- Nabla Incense + Stila Fairytale + About Face Tin Pan Alley
- Nabla Botanic Juice + Stila Fairytale
- Lethal Calcination + Terra Moons Blood Moon + Nabla Water Dream
- Nabla Black Cupid’s Arrow + Terra Moons Blood Moon + About Face Tin Pan Alley + Nabla Calcination
- Lethal Remission + Nabla Botanic Juice + Nabla Blackberry + Terra Moons Terrasphere
- Lethal Remission + Terra Moons Antares
- Nabla Midnight Blue Cupid’s Arrow + Terra Moons Moon Tide + Lethal Calcination
- Nabla Venom + Fenty 105 (skin tone shade) + Terra Moons Moon Tide + Nyx Epic Ink Liner
- Nabla Venom + Lethal Remission + Fenty 105 + Terra Moons Moon Tide + Lethal Calcination + Nabla Black Cupid’s Arrow + Terra Moons Blood Moon + Missha BB Boomer & Perfect Cover BB Cream #13 + Danessa Myricks Yummy Skin Blurring Balm Universal + Aromaleigh Kupala & Ostara + Lime Crime Pony + Thrive Causemetics Liquid Lash Extensions + About Face This Bliss + About Face 4ever Flame + Kaleidos Fiamma
Honeymoon Vacation Makeup Swatches
- Row 1 – Terra Moons Moon Tide – Terra Moons Antares – Terra Moons Terrasphere
- Row 2 – Lethal Remission – Lethal Quicksave – Terra Moons Blood Moon
- Row 3 – Lethal Calcination – Lethal Nymph – Nabla Water Dream
- Row 4 – Nabla Incense – Nabla Alchemy 2.0 – Nabla Bucolic Baby
- Row 5 – Nabla Botanic Juice – Nabla Venom – Nabla Blackberry
- Row 6 – About Face Tin Pan Alley – Stila Fairytale – About Face All About the Benjamins
Vacation Makeup Looks Makeup Products
- Terra Moons Moon Tide, Antares, Terrasphere, Blood Moon single eyeshadows
- Lethal Cosmetics Remission, Quicksave, Nymph, Calcination single eyeshadows
- Nabla Wildberry Cutie Palette
- Nabla Cupid’s Arrows in Black and Midnight Blue
- About Face Tin Pan Alley, All About the Benjamins Fractal Glitter Eye Paint
- About Face This Bliss Powder Highlighter
- About Face Shadow Fix Eye Primer
- About Face 4ever Flame Matte Fix Lip Pencil
- About Face Magdalene, Sudden Shift Fractal Glitter Lip Color
- Lime Crime Fruitcake Plushie Glow Liquid Lip Color (Limited edition, discontinued, I’m begging Lime Crime to bring it back!)
- Lime Crime Magic, Minx Lip Pencils
- Lime Crime Pony Bushy Brow Pomade Pencil
- Aromaleigh Kupala, Ostara
- Danessa Myricks Yummy Skin Blurring Balm in Universal
- Rituel de Fille Galatea Ethereal Veil
- Kaleidos Fiamma Cloud Lab Lip Clay
- Missha B.B. Boomer Illuminator
- Missha Perfect BB Cover Cream in 13 Bright Beige
- Urban Decay Sin Eyeshadow Primer
- Stila Fairytale Glitter & Glow Eyeshadow (discontinued)
- Nyx Epic Ink Liner
- Thrive Causemetics Liquid Lash Extensions
- Fenty Pro Filt’r Powder in 105
- Half Caked Candy Paint in Sugar Cookie
- Milk Makeup Low Key lipstick
- bareMinerals Endless Glow Highlighter in Whimsy
- Lanolips Tinted Lip Balm in Perfect Nude
Kitsch Las Vegas Photoshoot Makeup Look
I love this makeup look so much! This is the only look where I’m in a full face of makeup. No foundation or anything in the other photos.
I hope you enjoyed seeing my vacation makeup looks from my Las Vegas honeymoon vacation. I’m still working on my Las Vegas-related posts, as I want to share my favorite things I did in Las Vegas and the kitsch honeymoon photoshoot we did. You can read about my stay at the Mandalay Bay Hotel. See photos from the fun photoshoot we did with our girl Carlye on my Instagram.
I’m still drowning in work and feeling burnt out, which sucks. My boss is great, at least, but I struggle to have the energy to do any of my hobbies after work. I hope you enjoy this long-form video that’s about a half hour in length. I filmed it after work Thursday evening, so I tried to take advantage of as much natural light as possible. I also made my studio lights warmer than usual to imitate sunlight. Please let me know your thoughts.
You May Also Enjoy